BOOTH RENTAL APPLICATION FORM
The ADC Is hosting its first Outdoor Festival & Concert Series. Our hope is to raise money for our cultural center and proposed credit union and give our local artists a way to showcase their arts and crafts. We are hoping with your help, and the help from our community, we will be able to create an awesome festival! Please complete this form if you would like to participate. Also, feel free to tell any other craft creators you feel may want to participate in our festival.
CHECK/ADD PRODUCTS YOU WILL BE SELLING
BOOTH RENTAL INFORMATION—$50 FEE
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE ON LINE @ www.africanDiasporaCouncil.com NO LATER THAN: MAY 15, 2021
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IN FULL RECEIVED BY*: Date*:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE AFRICAN DIASPORA COUNCIL (ADC) FESTIVAL BOOTH RENTAL
- Setup/ Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 3:00 PM the day of the festival. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 12 NOON the day of the Fair. Break down can start no sooner than 8:00 PM and must be completed by 9:00 PM. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
- Staffing: Exhibitor tables/ booths must be manned at all times and intact until show closes at 8:00 PM. The ADC is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
- Exhibitor Items: Items for sale at the Exhibitor’s booth should reflect the values of the ADC. ADC reserves the right to have items removed that are considered not appropriate or simply purchased for resale.
- Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitors will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire, or casualty. The ADC expressly disclaims any responsibility for the same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his/her representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the festival.
- Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be first come first served in the vendor designated area. Placement, flow, and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for fair attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands, or additional equipment.
- Acceptance: The ADC reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the Festival.
- Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
- Music: Music will be provided throughout the event to extend to the vendor area.
- Tables & Chairs: Each Exhibitor must furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tent, or canopy.
- Exhibitors: It is advised to bring along shims, or blocks of wood to level out the tables to compensate for uneven or un-level ground. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/ sandbags, etc., in case of windy weather.
- Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. The ADC is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health, or other causes for non-participation.
- Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the ADC from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the ADC Festival.
- Special Requests: